Researchers adept in C++ and generic programming can exploit the wealth of algorithms and techniques available in ITK. For the clinical researcher or beginning image analysis student, the complexity of generic programming and the ITK pipeline can be prohibitively daunting. We have seen this hesitation to use ITK in the clinic, in the classroom, in the research lab, and in the product development team. We propose a thin, simple application programmer interface (API) layer that will ease the steep learning curve of ITK, yet still expose the powerful algorithms of ITK. This new API, built on top of the existing ITK API, will be available to C++ developers and in several common scripting languages. This API will be approachable by the clinical scientist and the beginning image analysis student.
- Bradley Lowekamp
Issues: 30 Day Summary
Issues: 25 created and 22 resolved
- User Workload Report This report shows the details of a user's current workload, showing the number of unresolved iss...
- Version Workload Report This report shows the details of the current workload for the specified version - showing the number...
- Time Tracking Report This report shows the time tracking details for a specific project.
- Single Level Group By Report This report allows you to display issues grouped by a certain field
- Created vs. Resolved Issues Report A report showing issues created vs. issues resolved.
- Resolution Time Report A report showing the length of time taken to resolve issues for a project or filter.
- Pie Chart Report A report showing the issues for a project or filter as a pie chart.
- Average Age Report A report showing the average age of unresolved issues for a project or filter.
- Recently Created Issues Report A report showing the number of issues recently created.
- Time Since Issues Report A report showing time since a chosen field for each issue for a project or saved filter.